Here’s the main workflow of TriniFreelance.com:
1. Post a Project
- Post your project for FREE. (It will always be Free). Then, you’ll begin to receive bids from freelancers, or you can browse through the profiles available on Trinifreelance.com and make a direct offer to a freelancer instead.
2. Open the Workspace
- Select the Best Proposal/Bid on your project.
- Once a project is accepted, both employer and registered freelancer of TriniFreelance can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project.
- In this page, they can send a private messages to each other and attach files as well.
3. Complete the project
- Employer will review this project when the freelancer finishes.
- If the employer is satisfied with this project, he/she clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the freelancer.
- This project is now considered as Completed, the freelancer will press the “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the employer.
- If the employer isn’t happy with the freelancer’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin of TriniFreelance.com.